Please explore our different class pages using the links below. These pages include any news or information that is specific to a particular class, from homework notes to curriculum overviews, along with anything else the class teacher would like to advise or report.
If you are a pupil, you’ll also find links to any latest Pupil Resources or Safeguarding information that your teachers have recommended for your class. You’ll find these in the Latest News section of the page.
Class Organisation Information
- We have nine classes in school in this academic year
- Some of our classes have single year groups and some have two year groups within the class.
- This pattern changes each year depending upon the numbers in each year group and on any new pupils to school.
- Our intake limit is 40 pupils each year and, in order to keep numbers in classes as low as possible, we split some year groups.
- The number in each class this year is approximately 28.
- We do not mix pupils in Key Stage One (Infants) and Key Stage Two (Juniors) together.
- Whichever class your child is in, he or she will be taught the relevant curriculum content for their Year group and undergo the same assessments.