The school uniform is maroon and grey. We believe that the wearing of a uniform helps to give a sense of belonging to the school.
The uniform consists of:
|White Shirt and Tie or Polo shirt||White Shirt and Tie or Polo shirt|
|Burgundy V-neck pullover, cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece (with school logo)||Burgundy V-neck pullover, cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece (with school logo)|
|Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore||Grey trousers|
|Red and White Checked Dress (summer term option)||Grey Short Trousers (summer option)|
|White / Grey socks||White / Grey socks
|Grey tights (in autumn/winter)|
|Black shoes||Black shoes|
- All clothes and footwear should be marked with the owner’s name and this includes P. E. and Games equipment.
- Children chosen to represent the school in sporting activities will be provided with a kit.
- We would ask for parents’ support in ensuring correct footwear is worn— school shoes not trainers and that hair, if long, is tied back.
- A lost property box is located in the school hall and is checked by members of the PTA each Friday. If the item lost is named then it will be returned to your child.
- The lost property is sorted at the end of every term and pegged up outside in the yard. Parents are invited to look through and take any items they have lost and, if there is no name on the item, to take it if it will fit their child.
- More valuable items are usually handed in to the Head Teacher.
PE / Games Kit
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts or black leotard
- Black plimsolls.
- Trainers and appropriate tracksuit bottoms/ sweatshirt for games.
All children should have a PE bag, labelled with their name, to keep all PE kit in. All clothes need to be labelled.
Where To Buy
School uniform items can be purchased from any of the follows:
- Online with tesco here
- FR Monkhouse shop on The Rock, Bury
- Murrays Family Clothing in Ramsbottom (01706281812 or email)
Would parents please note that the only jewellery permitted are earrings of the stud variety and watches.