Please explore our different class pages using the links below. These pages include any news or information that is specific to a particular class, from homework notes to curriculum overviews, along with anything else the class teacher would like to advise or report.
Class Organisation Information
- We have nine classes in school in this academic year
- Some of our classes have single year groups and some have two year groups within the class.
- This pattern changes each year depending upon the numbers in each year group and on any new pupils to school.
- Our intake limit is 40 pupils each year and, in order to keep numbers in classes as low as possible, we split some year groups.
- The number in each class this year is approximately 30.
- We do not mix pupils in Key Stage One (Infants) and Key Stage Two (Juniors) together.
- Whichever class your child is in, he or she will be taught the relevant curriculum content for their Year group and undergo the same assessments.